Gas jet Solid Ejectors / Powder Dosing Air Ejectors:
Gas jet Solids Ejectors are based on the Jet Venturi principle and utilize energy of high velocity gas jets for Solid Conveying.
The conveyed Solids can be of any form ranging from granules, particles or powders.
Compressed Air is used as the motive medium in most of the applications though other gases can also be used.
The Gas Solid Ejector entrains the solids and pressurizes it to match the required counter-pressures imposed by the piping network.
Ejectors do not have moving parts and hence provide a reliable alternative to mechanical conveying devices.
The smooth internal passages allow the gas-solid mixture to flow evenly preventing clogging. In case of clogging in the discharge network the ejector can temporarily raise its discharge pressure and push the clogging material out of the network.
Our Gas Solids Ejector are suitable for conveying of charcoal, lime, fly ash, , rock powder, activated carbon powder, granulated salt, sand, sawdust, soda ash, dry sodium nitrate, powdered sulphur and many other materials.
Superlative Performance Characteristics
- Ability to handle a wide range of Solid Media ranging from Granules, Particles, Powders with equal competence.
- Ability to effectively handle high temperature media such as fly ash without any difficulty.
- Completely dry mode of operation which enables retaining the composition and nature of the conveyed media.
- Completely dry mode of operation also ensures low corrosion rates and facilitates using a more cost effective material of construction.
- Ease of separation of delivered media at the discharge point.
- Can be effectively used for conveying under vacuum or pressure or vacuum-pressure hybrid system.
- Ability to provide high discharge pressure which helps to conveying the media over very long lengths and large vertical lifts.
Advantages of our Gas jet Solid Ejectors / Powder Dosing Air Ejectors:
- Direct or hopper based solid feeding arrangement.
- Ejectors with Ceramic Internals for abrasive solids media. Excellent abrasion resistance of Ceramic materials helps in extending the operating life of the Ejector.
- Self-cleaning mode of operation.
- Strong Corrosion resistance.
- Compact size and Possibility of remote installation – helps to install the ejector close to the solid handling system which reduces the pumping loop in turn reducing the required power and possibility of clogging
- No Moving Parts – Reliable performance and very low maintenance requirements
- Long Operating life
- Zero Vibrations and Silent Operation
- Compatible with Hazardous and Flammable environments
- Design and Construction as per ASME, PED, AD 2000 Standards
- U-Stamp and CE marking certification (if required)
We manufacture Gas jet Solids ejectors in a large range of Materials:
||Ceramic (Silicon Carbide) Internals
||PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride)
|Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steels